Monday, October 21, 2013


     This picture of me shows self respect and confidence in myself. Me kissing my dog represents that I am caring, loving, and have a lot of patience. The iPhone that I am holding in my hand represents that I am a very social person and love to talk to people and make new friends. This also represents that I am a strong person and I don't let people get to me by cyber bullying me or physically bullying me. 
     The pink in my top shows that I am a very fun person and love to have a great time. I also can be serious when I need to be. The brown in my hair and eyes shows my beauty and how i'm curious and love to learn about new things.  Even though I may look like the kind of person who is messing around all the time, I'm a very hard-worker when work needs to be done.   

2 comments:

  1. I agree, you are a strong person and you are very social. This picture is great, showing the confidence, this picture standa out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture. You and your dog are really cute. I also find it good that you stand up to people and don't let them bully you. I like how you included your social life with your phone. I think that is quite original, and I would have never thought of that. I also think being a hard worker is a really important trait to have. Good job!

    ReplyDelete